Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Back From Ohio

I haven’t written in awhile but I’ve been busy. Since I last posted I signed a one year lease to live in a house mere moments away from the T and went of vacation to Ohio to visit Steve’s family with him.

It was so nice to be able to relax once the stress of house hunting was behind us. We spent our sun filled day in Ohio drinking, eating every 4-5 hours and spending time with Steve’s family. I had my first sailing trip in year, which I might say I survived without getting sea sick! We met Steve’s new niece and played with his other nieces. Since neither of us are around small children often it was kind of weird to constantly have a seven year old hanging off of one of us. Between asking if Uncle Steve and I were going to get married one of his nieces informed me that life is about making choices and having fun.

It’s a nice perspective from a seven year old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home