Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Call The Dream Doctor

I would love to hear what Freud would say about this dream, and feel free to put your two cents in about the dream that I had last night:

I was laying the bed in my room at my parents’ house when an electric pencil sharpener on my old desk started to sharpen a pencil that was just floating in the air. I got up and sat at the chair of my desk and a large rat ran across the floor and over the pile of clothes (including the pajama shirt that I wore to bed) and up the leg of the chair and then up the back of my shirt. I tried to scream but the scream got caught in my throat until it built up and I woke up screaming.

Slightly embarrassed that I had just woken up screaming there was nothing to do but call Steve (who is currently in Phoenix Arizona, four hours different to my time zone, so event though it was 3 am here I didn’t wake him up) to have him calm me down.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Freaky dream, dream girl! The rat was probably Oliver, who was intent on investigating all in every room of the house!

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home