Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

On Vacation

I haven’t been writing because I’m on vacation in Minnesota and let me tell you, it is a really good vacation. I haven’t been home since Christmas and having an entire week of glorious weather near the lakes was just what I needed.

My first day home I woke up late and realized it wasn’t a big deal because I didn’t have anything to do. At home in Boston I usually try to get up and going around 9:30 so I can get laundry, groceries ect. done. Here I am able to relax and get up late and then go out to lunch with my mom. Steve came to Minnesota on Friday and he came to the cabin with my family and experienced the glory of Maiden Rock again. We then jetted off to Rochester where we spent some time with my friends from nursing school. We finished off his trip here with an afternoon in downtown Minneapolis walking along the falls and having drinks at the Guthrie.

Steve left today and I leave tomorrow. We go back to Boston and our jobs and the stress of trying to find an apartment and our lives but I enjoyed a few days off.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    are you back now? we need to hang out.

    b

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home