Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Grownup Noise

This last weekend I packed a suitcase and left rainy Boston for sunny Madison to watch my little sister graduate from college.


This picture coming to a Christmas Card near you!
I marvel at the fact that even though she has been in school for the last sixteen years of her life she has already signed up for two more by applying for grad school at Madison and getting in. In a few years she will be a social worker and maybe at that graduation she will seem like a grown up to me, but until then she will still be my little sister.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great photo...I look forward to seeing more. We had a great weekend, didn't we?

    Mom

     
  • At 11:37 AM , Blogger jjhansen2 said...

    Hey--i've been done with grad school for over a year now. am i a grown up yet?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home