Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Costumes!

So even though some people would consider me too old to get dressed up for Halloween I did it anyway. Not only did I dress up once but twice. For the Halloween party at our house I dressed up as Hermione from Harry Potter.

Accio Candy!
On Halloween Chipotle advertised that if you came to the restaurant dressed as a burrito you would get a free burrito. So I took full advantage of their gimmick and this is the result.

Free Burritos are super yummy!
We finally had lots of trick-or-treaters so it has been a most successful Halloween. Hope everyone else’s was as good as mine!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Great pictures...what did you use for a wand?
    ANd WHAT is on your burrito's head? Looks like Mickey Mouse ears.

     
  • At 11:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have black beans on my head. It's not a burrito if it doesn't have black beans.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home