Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

SYTYCD!

A few weeks ago despite Kelly and I were both sick and going to be flying out in the next twenty-four hours we loaded ourselves into a zipcar and drove an hour to New Hampshire to go see So You Think You Can Dance! the tour.


The Lion King Dance (one of my favorite!)
I’m not a die hard fan of this show. I watch it when it’s on in the summer but I don’t vote for any specific dancer. If I miss the show I don’t freak out. So when one of the women who I work with (who is a die hard fan) had some extra tickets to the tour and offered them up Kelly and I thought it would be fun.

The dancing was amazing. Sure we had to sit through trite introductions from the dancers but seeing these people dance in person was amazing. I started to tear up a few times. I highly recommend watching the show and going to the tour. I’m getting my own tickets next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home