Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, October 08, 2007

Come Fly With Me

Saturday morning I woke up early and, along with Paul and Beth, piled into Steve’s car to ride to the airport to fly back to Minnesota. I haven’t had much opportunity to fly with other people for a long time so it was nice to have traveling companions. Once in the terminal we sat and had a nice leisurely breakfast together then we noticed our plane was already boarding and got on. We were lucky enough to all be sitting together in an exit row so there was plenty of leg room. We sat thru the plane ride and read, talked, listened to our ipod’s, and enjoyed having each other around as we traveled. At one point I almost got locked in the bathroom but managed to free myself. At least if I stayed in the bathroom Beth would have noticed I was gone and hopefully would have found some way to free me.

I love traveling with Paul and Beth and would recommend them as traveling partners to anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home