Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Joan Osborne Was Right

Today while I was walking to the gym I noticed a car stopped at the light had the words “God is my navigator” in block letters where the front license plate would go. I got a bit curious about the person who would be willing to break Massachusetts state law for a statement that could easily be expressed as a bumper sticker on the back of their car, so I peaked in the window. I couldn’t see the driver but there in the passenger seat sat an older heavy set woman starring at a map.

Either the driver got tired of waiting for God to tell him how to get to Davis Square from Mass. Ave and asked his Aunt Gladdy or God is really one of us. Just a stranger on a bus (or in this case car).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home