Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, July 23, 2007

The Last One

I woke up today early and with a purpose: to find the last Harry Potter book and to read as much as I could. After calling three different stores I found one that had a limited stock left. According to the salesman I talked to on the phone they had about twenty books yet and my chances of getting one were good due to the fact that he thought “the word hadn’t gotten out” that they had copies left.

One hour later I had my copy of Harry Potter (as well as a free poster that came with the book).

I had worked all weekend and had tried to avoid any mention of Harry Potter or the new book. I actually walked out of one of my patient’s room on Saturday morning because the Morning Show was interviewing kids who were reading the book and I didn’t trust them not to leak about Harry’s fate. Now finally I can start to read about Harry’s final adventure.

So if you don’t see me for the next few days, don’t worry. I’m just reading.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I finished it and it was good. If anyone else has read it let me know, I really want to talk to someone else about it!

     
  • At 8:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i just finished it. call my phone. i want to talk about it!!!!

    j

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home