Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Scrunched

I’ve been very stressed the last few weeks. I’ve been trying to figure out how to get home to visit my family this summer then visit Steve’s family and somewhere in the span of a few months we’re also trying to figure out how to squeeze in time for a vacation for fun where we don’t visit family. Needless to say the time management aspect has fallen on me since Steve’s company doesn’t give him a time table as to when he can have time off.

On top of trying to find time for us to relax I’m also worried about finding a nice apartment for us. Steve and I both have requirements for our “perfect” apartment and unfortunately they are two very different ideas. Trying to find a balance between these two ideas and finding an apartment for our ideal move in date has been difficult (if not impossible, sometimes I feel we’re never going to find a place where we are both happy).

So if you see me and I have a large stress wrinkle across my forehead and my shoulders are scrunched near by body tell me to relax and count to ten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home