Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Lightweights

After what seems like endless days of working and multiple nights of staying in I’ve found that my alcohol tolerance has dropped to zero. Last weekend I went out to a bar with my cousins and after 2 beers I was drunk. After three beers I had to cut myself off.

Steve and I went out with some people from work. We staggered home at midnight both too drunk to make sense out of what the other was saying.
“This will not do,” I declared over our hang-over breakfast of home fries and French toast, “we need to go into spring training.” I proposed we stick to a strict schedule of at least a few every few days and going out on the weekend. Some say we might be alcoholics, I think it’s sensible for what we are in for with all the weddings we have coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home