Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, June 19, 2006

A Time to Cut

After being home for a weekend and seeing a lot of people who I haven’t seen for almost a year I realized the only thing that people seemed to be saying is “Wow, your hair is so long.” Now they won’t be saying that anymore.


Oh the Humanity!

I came home from Minneapolis on Monday and on Tuesday I had resolved to have Adrianne cut my hair down. It had become too much, too heavy, too long, too napy, and mostly too hot. I sat in our hot bathroom while Adrianne methodically moved around me cutting of chunks of my blond locks. There was plenty of hair on the ground. “Awww,” I said, “it’s like in Narnia when they cut Asland’s hair.” Luckily I was not met with a Christ like death but instead easy to manage hair and a great summer look.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home