Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Three Is a Crowd

I spent last night at Steve’s house. I don’t usually stay at Steve’s house because it is difficult to get to without a car and also he has a cat that I’m allergic to. The problem with this allergy is I can’t help myself around cats, they are so darn cute. As soon as I get to his house Moose starts to purr and wants to be petted. I can’t refuse. Moose also sleeps on the bed with us. When I was growing up we never would let our dog up on any furniture so having the cat on the bed is a novelty for me.

This morning I woke up being spooned by Steve on one side and the cat on the other. The cat was practically on my face (which explains why my eyes are crusted over). Steve petted the cat for awhile while we were waking up. I rolled on to my back and Steve put his head on my shoulder, then Moose moved and put his head on my other shoulder. Steve and Moose were nose-to-nose. It was both adorable and sort of weird at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home