Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Enjoy it

The East Coast has been hit with a lot of rain the past few weeks. Rivers started to flood houses and a few of my coworkers were unable to come into work due to flooded out roads. I, on the other hand, have been enjoying the rain.

I live on the top story of a house and I can hear the rain hitting the roof. I can watch the lightening out my living room window light up our neighborhood. I’ve also been working nights and the rain’s soporific effect has helped me sleep later during the day. It's perfect weather for staying home and baking.

The storms have stopped and I’m back on days and it’s just as well. I’m sleepy enough as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home