Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I Take to the Sea

I wanted to see the ocean during the winter. Steve couldn’t understand why, but being a good boyfriend he suggested we drive up to Marblehead for the day and walk along the coast. I’m not sure what made me want to see the ocean in it’s off season. I thought it would be beautiful, like it is in the summer but with less people around. Turns out I was right.

I see the sea!

We walked to a park that over looked the sea and found a bench with this plaque under it.



We walked to an out cropping and had a chance for this photo opportunity.

Aren't we cute

We ended the day by discovering that every store in Marblehead closes at 4:30 so if you are hungry eat before then. Or just do as we did, and drive to Salem and get some food.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You two are adorable. Did you get my email? I am sorry I haven't been able to answer my phone and actually talk to you! I have been really busy and I wanted to devote enough time to you. I like the picture of you guys that is towards the bottom--the one from the posting "Not Long Distance Girl" it is too cute! Anyways, I hope all is well and that you are taking care of yourself. Happy Belated Bday!! Email me back when you get a chance. later! ***Rita***

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home