Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

An Adult Birthday

Yesterday was my first birthday without having my parents around. It was weird. I had a good time, Steve and I slept in and then had more then a fair share of French toast at Kelly’s.
We went snowboarding and had a good time.
Steve made me a birthday cake.
I felt older, like something in me had changed and became a grown up.

During the cake Steve was talking about how his mom always shakes her hand at her students. “No one wants a hand job from my mom” he said. Adrianne, Michael and I all began to snicker. “What?” he looked around at all of us. I think the three of our faces answered his question. “You guys have your minds in the gutter” and I felt better.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey you have my phone and i dont have your email anymore cause there was an evil purge. I love you have I will talk to tomorrow. Try to email me tonight.

     
  • At 9:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Who wrote that?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home