Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A Stoke Genius

“I’m drunk!” I yelled over my shoulder last night as Adrianne walked into the house. I had had a plan. I needed to sleep last night and had already slept in too late on my fake day off. I work a day shift in two days and I need to get some quality sleep before then.
Alcohol seemed like the answer.

I started by having a beer with dinner then moved on to the six pack of IPA I had just bought. By the time Adrianne got home an hour and half later there were only two beers left and I had just opened the fifth beer for the night.

Around midnight I passed out on my bed for a brief period of unconsciousness. I woke up at three and couldn’t fall back to sleep.

Let’s hope for a less drugged rest tonight before I go back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home