Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tag

I’ve been Tagged by Lizz so here it goes!
Four Jobs:

Nurse At Mass. General Hospital
My first nursing job has taught me a lot not just about the profession but also about myself. I’ve wanted to be a nurse since I was in 6th grade and I’m finally one.

Nursing Assistant At Mayo
Good job to have while in Nursing school.

Spray Tan Associate
Possibly one of the worst jobs in the world. Assisting rich white women achieve a nice brown color with out the worry of wrinkles. The worst part was I had to use the spray tan as well which made me look dirty instead of tan and also smelled.

Life Guard
One of my favorite jobs. Sitting outside all day in the summer with other people your age and the free perc of always being able to go swimming

Four Movies
Garden State: I know some people say this is just a cheesy Emo movie but I think it’s a good look at over medication and family dynamic for our generation.

Amalie: She’s so darn adorable in her quest to fine love.

Napoleon Dynamite: If you didn’t like this you are and idiot.

The Notebook: I haven’t gotten Steve to watch it yet but always good when you need a good cry.

Four Places I lived
St. Louis Park
Winona
Rochester
Boston

Four TV shows

LOST, Gilmore Girls, Family Guy, and ER(I haven’t been watching this one because it reminds me too much of work.)

Four Places I’ve been on Vaccation

New York City-Both with family and friends and I always have a good time
Spain-I lived with a family and it was a very stressful situation not knowing Spanish well and them not knowing English.
Philadelphia: I stayed with my aunt and uncle there when I was a kid and had a good time baking
New Hampshire-Steve and I went there for a weekend and good times were had

Four Foods:
French Toast from Kelly’s
Pizza
Chocolate
Kefir

Four Albums I can’t live without
Grownup Noise
Jem- Finally Woken
Garden State sound track
James Blunt

Four People to Tag:
Adrianne
Matt
Ryan
Donna(These are all the people I know who blog)

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey just wanted to drop you a quick hello! I miss you and wish you the best. I love reading your posts...they help me catch up on what you are doing and the little quirky things that happen in your life with an interesting spin. I will talk to you later. hope to see you soon! ***Rita***

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home