Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

An Akward Work Expirence

“Maria, can I talk to you?” She asked her eyes already red and swollen from crying.

“Sure” I answered puzzled by what bothered her.

“Your patient down the hall yelled at me, he said I was rude to him. He said that I didn’t help him. He said he will report me to our manager, I’ll loose my job if he does.”

I didn’t know what to say to her. I’ve never seen her be rude and my patient had been extremely pleasant all night. “I’ll go talk to him; maybe this is all a misunderstanding?” Is the best I could offer.

“Alright, thanks.” She squeaked out and walked quickly to the bathroom.

I felt trapped I had no idea what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home