Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Dead Squirrel

The creepy park by my house is very desolate looking right now. There is no snow to cover up the dead grass or the dead squirrel that is next to the sidewalk. Everyday I look at the dead squirrel and see how much more it has decomposed. There is hardly any fur left and it barely looks like a squirrel anymore. The crazy thing is I can’t stop looking at it. Everyday I try not to look and then just as I’m about to pass it I glance at it and get grossed out again. I even have gone so far to point the grossness out to Adrianne.

“Ewwwww, that is sooooo gross” is all Adrianne could say when we walked passed it on Sunday.

I agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home