Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Not a Long Distance Girl

Steve has been gone for over two weeks now.


Awww

He had to go to Aspen to work at the X-games this year and he had to drive his company’s equipment there. It takes about 4 days to drive from Boston to Aspen (a fact that I just recently learned) plus a week of the actual games. Needless to say I really miss him. I’ve never had to be in a long distance relationship and I can tell you now that if this is what it’s like then I really don’t like it.

Only being able to talk to a voice on the phone for a few minutes every day is not fun. Not only that but I don’t feel like I have much to say. “Umm so I went to work today and came home and took a nap and now I’m talking to you,” doesn’t carry a conversation very far.

Lucky for me he is coming home today. I spent the last hour getting ready for him to come over. Cleaning, showering, primping and now I sit and wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home