Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I Don’t Have to Explain My Art to You

I was walking home from the store yesterday looking at the ground. It was cold and the sun was shining in my eye so the ground seemed like the best place to look. I walked past the bus stop near my house and spied something shiny. On the ground were three quarters two nickels and a dime.

Sweet! I thought, a free load of laundry. I looked around and didn’t see anyone so I bent down to claim my cash. As I tried to wrap my mitten around the change I noticed that I was unable to lift the coins from the ground. They were glued to the cement.

I stood up quickly and looked around to see if anyone was watching me. The coast was still clear. So I swiftly walked away from the mystery money wondering why they were glued down.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM , Blogger Hemsem said...

    Hmm.. perhaps a new season of Just for laughs or Candid Cam..

     
  • At 5:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    empire records says it all

     
  • At 8:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I was hoping someone would get that reference.

     
  • At 10:58 AM , Blogger MINI-APPL said...

    Hahahhaa. that's awesome.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home