Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Friday, October 28, 2005

One Sleepy Bitch

Junior year of college I lived with my friend Casey who always would sleep in class, or at least look like she’s sleeping in class. Our friend Becca use to call her “one sleepy bitch.”

The past few weeks I’ve been one sleepy bitch as well. It’s not that I feel exhausted most days. Sure I have to go to work at 6:00 am but I’ve been doing that for awhile and I don’t feel it’s the source of my lethargy. I’ve been going to bed at midnight the past few weeks, and on day when I don’t have to work, I’ve been waking up around noon or one. The next night I feel tired again. I’m not sick or overly stressed by anything right now so the only explanation I have is that I am one sleepy bitch.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    HAHAHA, funny stuff maria, funny stuff. dana

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home