Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloweeners


My Halloween was a bit lack luster, to read about it go to Adrianne’s blog, however the weekend leading up to the night of mischief was a great time.

On Friday night Steve and I spent an hour at the costume shop trying to find something scary for him to wear. After that it was time to suite up and go to a party hosted by Steve’s roommate. I went as Elle Driver from Kill Bill (See Right). While I found myself a dead ringer most people thought I was an executive pirate. The night ended with me passing out as soon as we got home.

The next night I went to see Grownup Noise at MIT. The band was dressed up as nerds and put on a great performance. Afterwards we went out for nachos and cheesy fries. Maybe it was seeing Super Man strut across Mass Ave. or seeing a guy from Asia in a white box as “Chinese food” but I was sure in the mood for a rocking Halloween.

Even if Monday night was a let down Halloween was a great time this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home