Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Pittsburg

This weekend I went to Pittsburg with Steve for his friend’s wedding, I also got a chance to meet his family.

Here’s Steve ready to take on a 10 hr. car trip

We arrived in Pittsburg around 1 am and checked into our hotel ready for sleep. Unfortunately construction started on the room under us around 7:30 am the next morning. We had some continental breakfast and tried to find a wedding present at the local Bed Bath and Beyond then spent the rest of the day walking around the mall near our hotel.

That night we went to the wedding and I met Steve’s mom and dad.


The happy couple exchanging vows.

We spent the rest of the weekend at Steve’s sister’s house. She had the cutest cat named Lionel who liked to be held and would jump up onto your shoulder so he could travel around the house with you. Lionel woke us up early on Sunday morning. Even though I am allergic to cats I couldn’t resist holding him.



Look how cute he is!


On our way back to Boston we saw this.



We made it back to our homeland with a pitstop in Albany to visit my Aunt and Uncle.

As far as relationship landmarks go this weekend wasn’t so bad.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ahhh, Steve is a cutie! I am glad to hear that you weekend went well. Sounds like you are enjoying yourself--good for you!! I hope all is well. Take care of yourself. Talk to you soon! **Rita**

     
  • At 11:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Rita, thanks, I think Steve is a cutie as well.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home