Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ready To Go

This afternoon I woke up slightly hung over but ready to try to run it off. I put on my running shorts and shirt and was lacing up my shoes when I finally looked out the window. Large flakes of snow were falling at a steady pace. At first I was unhappy by the weather’s new developments. I wasn’t quite sure if I am ready for snow, it’s not even Halloween yet. I don’t know what Massachusetts winter is like but in Minnesota once there is snow you don’t see the grass until May.

I finally came upon the decision that the snow was a good thing. Mainly because this means I can go snowboarding soon.

I didn’t grow up snowboarding or skiing. This is a fairly new hobby for me. Last year Casey talked me into going snowboarding and after a few times I fell in love with it. I even bought my own board and bindings so that I can use my own equipment and get better. For by my birthday last year my dad and I went snowboarding and it was a great birthday present.

While access to the mountains in Massachusetts is a bit more difficult due to the fact that I don’t have a car, I am ready to go already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home