Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

FYI

I had a really sad night at work last night. I can't talk about why, but it made me realize that I don't tell my friends and family I love them as much as I ought to. I feel like this is a phrase that can never get old as long as it is genuine.

So to my family and dear friends, I just thought I would let you all know that I love you and I'm lucky to have you all in my life. Don't forget to tell others that you know you love them.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:51 AM , Anonymous B said...

    dont worry Mo Mo I know you Love me, your letting me make your wedding cake!! Thats Love!! and I LOOOVVEEE YOU!!!! friends for EVER Right?
    Miss you Terribly!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home