Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Fake Plastic Watering Can

Spring is here, and with it spring cleaning. Everyday when I walk to the gym I see folks raking, sweeping, and working to beautify their homes. Today I saw a man planting flower trying to beautify his home. On closer inspection he was actually planting fake plastic flowers into his garden. I wasn't sure if I should compliment him on his gardening skills or just laugh and walk away.

It got me thinking. Why not just put down fake grass, then you would never need to mow it. While we're at it, why not have fake trees? Green all year round and you never have to rake. You might occasionally have to dust but otherwise, you a free to spend your time "outside" enjoying the yard you most likely pay a very high price for in Boston. Finally we can live in an environment we can totally control!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home