Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Letter to the Creepy Man in the T

Creepy Man in the T-
I don’t believe that you sell “spare change newspaper”. When I buy that paper from other people I actually get a paper to take with me. You just take money and walk away with the copy of the paper you are holding. I see you every day on my way to work. You walk up to everyone in the T stop and tell them you are selling a paper to help pay for breakfast for homeless people. I think you are just taking money. Stop asking me to “buy” your newspaper.

Also, don’t smoke in the T stop. At 6am no one wants to smell your cigarette smoke in the enclosed underground T. You are a jerk and you are breaking the law!

Also, I’m not sure why you wear large dark glasses while you walk around. You are not blind. You manage to find lots of people to walk up to and ask for money. You look like an idiot with them on while you are underground.

Sincerely Yours,
Maria

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home