Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

On the Road

This last weekend I packed up Steve's Suburu and Beth and I followed the Grown Up Noise on the road to Albany and Rochester. I had such a great time road tripping with my cousin and cousin-in-law. We spent time with the kids in Rochester and had some time to hang out with the rest of the extended family.

What a nice way to spend a weekend. Good food, good friends and family, and good music. Highly recommended.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM , Blogger B said...

    I second that!

     
  • At 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I third that! It was great to have everyone visit Rochester.

     
  • At 2:10 PM , Anonymous Becks said...

    I miss you!!!

     
  • At 4:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm glad you can see those "Eastern" relatives.

    Mom

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home