Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

They Say It's Your Birthday

I seriously think that it won't matter if I'm turning 26 or 62 I will always get excited for my birthday. It's crazy to think that 26 years ago today after almost 24 hours of agonizing pain my mom gave birth to me. One second there is just a pregnant woman screaming and the next second there is another person in the room who is now screaming about being born.

Happy Birthday to me!

3 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Birthday MO MO!!!
    Love you!!

     
  • At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I get excited about my birthday, too. Even if it is just 6 days before Christmas...I still like to have surprises (like my daughter coming home early). I don't need cake, I just need someone to say he/she was glad I was born!

     
  • At 11:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Do you really commemorate each birthday by first thinking about the hours mom spent in painful labor with you. Creeper. but i'm glad you were born. most of the time....

    that's what sisters are for....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home