Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'll Take It In Red

Yesterday Steve and I spent the majority of our evening in Bed, Bath, and Beyond registering for gifts for our up coming nuptials. We systematically were lead through the store by a "wedding" consultant who told us why we needed 8 towels for our 1.5 bedroom apartment. When she saw the worried look on my face she asked me if we have closets, obviously that is where the towels would go. I started to explain to her that we only have one closet that was pretty much filled with the crap we don't have anywhere else to put the decided to abandon the argument. We requested them in blue for our non-existent house in the non-existent bathroom color scheme.

As it turns out, Steve and I really just wanted to register for stuff for our kitchen. Which we did with gusto. Pots, pan, skillets, microwave ovens, forks, knives, serving spoons are now sitting in a store waiting for a wedding guest to buy them. I'm not sure if I should obsessively log on to the store website to check out what we are getting or if I should let it be a surprise. Either way, I can't wait to start cooking with a pasta maker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home