Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Pox

I made a delicious salmon on Sunday night. It was really tasty, a fresh salmon in teriyaki sauce over a bed of leafy greens. The only problem is that to cook the salmon I added a cold fish to a hot pan of oil; I’d have to admit it was not my smartest moment. Hot oil went flying every where. Moose watch as I swore a lot and ran to the sink and dowsed my burning flesh in cold water.

Luckily, only a few small spots were burned and after rubbing aloe on them have turned into small red spots all over my right arm. When I returned to work the next day a few of my patients asked me if I had chicken pox. I told them no and had to tell the embarrassing story of trying to fry a fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home