Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Blessed

Sometimes it’s so easy to get caught up in our day to day lives to remember how blessed we are. Having the last week off at home has made me remember how lucky I am to have so many wonderful friends who love and care about me not to mention my wonderful family.

I truly do feel like it’s been too long since I sat down and had a good conversation with most of the people in my life that make me feel like me. When I’m home in Boston I don’t usually talk with many of my friends from Minnesota so it’s been a real treat to just have time to sit, relax, and talk to people who make my soul happy.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I also feel blessed to have such a great young woman as my daughter!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home