Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

How He’s Helped

I am so lucky to have Steve in my life. I came home last night from work a bit panicked, I’m having friends come into town for the weekend and our house was a mess. I had originally taken today off so I could clean our apartment from top to bottom but at the last minuet switched shifts with someone to have more time off near the 4th of July.

So last night, despite being exhausted from working all day and not sleeping the night before Steve cleaned the entire kitchen including mopping the floor. Then this morning he woke up early with me and cleaned our guest room. He was such a big help and now our house is clean.

At times it seems like he knows exactly what I need to stay sane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home