Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not So Restful

I woke up this morning with a stomach ache. It’s not uncommon for my stomach to object to eating early in the morning so I worked though it. I ate me breakfast, got dressed, and headed to the T. My stomach still was bothering and the smell of T did not help it. I tried to fight it but as soon as I walked onto the unit I went to the bathroom and lost my breakfast. Throwing up is never fun but it is especially not fun at work with nursing students listening in.

So I packed up everything and headed home. I was hoping to rest most of the day but since our house is under construction and I’ve had to put up with drilling, routing, and sawing as I recuperate. I was able to sleep through some of it and I felt a bit better in the afternoon.

Now I’m feeling much better and not eating all day is catching up with me. I’m ready to head back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home