Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring

There is just something about the first nice day of spring that makes everything better. I remember someone one once saying that when the weather gets nice people seem to be extra friendly, like they are so glad after a winter of shutting themselves in their house they finally get to see new faces and are happy about it. Moose and I took full advantage of today by sitting on our front porch and reading (me) or sleeping (Moose).

I know it’s not going to be long lasting but I’m out to enjoy as much of today as I can.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    While you were comfortably snoozing, the wind, rain and sleet were blowing through Minnesota. It was 29 TWENTY NINE this morning at 11:50 when Sanch and I went for our morning walk.
    BRRRR

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home