Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, March 03, 2008

Yet Another Vacation…

So after two weeks of hard work I’m going on another vacation. I know you are thinking, “didn’t you just go on a vacation?” And the answer is yes. Puerto Rico was nice but it’s time to have some time with my friends. I haven’t seen Dana since May 2006 so it is really time for us to get together, get drunk, reminisce, and have fun. Since Dana and I are so much fun, Becca has desided to fly down from Chicago and participate the aforementioned activities. Sweet!

Tomorrow I will leave for Chicago to have some beer and pizza and apparently watch a hockey game. I’m told it’s snowed pretty much every Tuesday in Chicago so hopefully I can get in on time and start a friendapalooza. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home