Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Blistered

A warm spell has hit New England, after almost a week of overcast rainy days this last weekend had glorious weather. So glorious that I decided to wear my new summer shoes that I got during the winter. The shoes are flats and black with an embroidered design on the toes and pink ribbon on the sides. Needless to say I was very excited to wear them to brunch yesterday. About half way up to Davis square my right foot started to hurt, the back part had started to wear down and there was already a little scab forming. I sat through brunch while my foot throbbed then begged Steve to carry me home (which he refused to do again).

Once I hobbled home and got my shoes off I found a large blister had formed on my toe. Between the blister on my toe and the scab on my heel I will be taking a vacation from my cute shoes for a bit and will be enjoying the weather in my trusty Old Navy flip-flops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home