Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Huh

I started writing this blog so that I would have a way to keep in touch with all my great friends in Minnesota and let them know about my wacky adventures in Boston, but now that I’ve bee writing all this time I sort of forgot that anyone reads this.

With the exception of my mom I don’t talk to many people from home on a regular basis. My blog has continued to contain my madcap adventures (as Cristin pointed out the saying “then I saw a squirrel eat a snickers” could only come from me) but also a chronicle of my relationships with others around me.

So I sometimes find it odd when people say they have read something on my blog. Especially if it’s someone I don’t know.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so i was obsessively reading your blog tonight and just discovered my name! yay! (it's cristin)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home