Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, March 05, 2007

She’s Got the Funk

I’ve been down lately. Call it the winter blues but I just haven’t felt very happy lately. Maybe I miss my family or maybe I’m in a rut with work but I’ve been not a very pleasant person to be around lately (Steve can tell you all about it). I haven’t felt motivated to post because who wants to hear someone whine about their life? If that’s what you want pop in your favorite emo CD and blues along.

Then last week, for no reason, it left. I walked home from the T with a big smile on my face and I felt better. It’s like someone turned on a light in my head that chased away the sad/mad/helpless thoughts and now I feel like me again. So hopefully more will posts will come. Sorry for the delay.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad you are smilin again!

    Let's see your hair....

    Mom

     
  • At 11:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah me to!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home