Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Why Is This A Toy?

I have what some might call an irrational fear of zombies. It’s true, when making the decision to move to Boston the thought of the undead coming back to life weighed heavy on my mind. “There would be a lot more zombies in Boston because it’s an older city.” I use to think at night while laying in my bed in Rochester. The zombies in Boston would also be more patriotic then Minnesota zombies. Say what you will, but I might have problems putting a bullet in the un-dead head of one of our fore-fathers.

I admitted this fear to Steve and have only been met with ridicule. “You live on the top floor of a house; you would hear the dragging sound of zombies as they made their way up the stair. They are so slow, why would you ever be afraid?” Then last week he sent me this picture.


WHY IN GOD’S NAME WOULD YOU WANT YOUR CHILDREN TO PLAY WITH THE UNDEAD?

Say what you will but I always have one ear open for the sound of dragging feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home