Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

In Living Color

When I was in Junior High I use to wear all black. If it wasn’t all black it was at least on the dark side of the color wheel. It wasn’t that I was Goth or anything. I just liked the color black.

Now things have changed. I try to buy shirts of every color. My closet is now a rainbow. I sometimes don’t really pay attention to all the colors I wear at once, which is why when Steve and I went shopping I was beginning to get looks.

We were in the bread aisle when Steve stepped back and looked at me.

“Are you wearing bright teal with a pink and red hat?”

All I could answer is yes and tell him that I love colors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home