Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Quick Visit

This weekend I went to New York City to visit my friend Ryan.


This picture was not taken while I was in New Yorks as I left my camra at home.

When I got there Ryan asked “What do you want to do while you’re here?” I have already taken multiple trips to New York with my family and was not interested in seeing any of the tourist attractions.

“I dunno,” I answered. “Why don’t you just do what you would be doing if I weren’t here and I’ll come with.” This turned out to be the best plan.

I love meeting my friend’s friends. Finding out who they related to outside the micro chasm of St. Louis Park is always interesting. Maybe all their friends are jocks, or weird artsy people or something totally different from high school.

Turns out Ryan’s friends are pretty cool and are not all jocks or artistic people. They are mostly an eclectic mix of people much like people from high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home