Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Only 21 Shopping Days Left!

When I didn’t have a boyfriend I would walk around in stores and look at all the “Men’s” clothing and think “I wish I had a boyfriend who I could buy nice sweaters and shirts for.” Now that I have a boyfriend I stare at same sweaters and think “Ha! Steve would never wear that.”

I think what I was longing for was a dress up doll. I’m currently at a loss as for what to get Steve for Christmas. It seems it should be something really nice (i.e. expensive). But what this nice thing is I’m not so sure. Clothing and electronics seem to seem a little too informal and personal items are just that, personal. How do I know if he’s read a certain book or enjoy a new watch?

My answer is to go out and wonder the shops until something hits me as being “Steve.”

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Maria---

    I would shop online. A lot of times you can go to amazon and browse through the top bought items, etc. Good luck finding him a gift. I miss you and wish you the best!

    Rita

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home