Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Hurt My Pride and my Butt

“Hey Nice Ass!”

“Hey Baby!”

“I Love You!”

“Nice Hair!”

All of these things have been shouted to me as I walk down around in Boston. I usually ignore all comments yelled to me by guys on the street. Usually it’s not even worth me to acknowledge them. I thought this was the case Friday night.

I was walking back towards Fanual Hall after getting my bag out of Whitney’s car. It was raining steadily and I was fighting my way through the drunks of Boston. I could hear a group of young men yelling at me but I figured they were just being obnoxious. That was when I fell. Turns out they were yelling “Watch out it’s really slippery there!”

2 Comments:

  • At 8:26 AM , Blogger matt said...

    im glad you are livin it up in bean town....hope to see you soon

     
  • At 2:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Matt, good to hear from you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home