Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Bonus!


As of late I have been listening to Minnesota Public Radio online. I love hearing the familiar voices of radio DJs from home. The Current always has new eclectic music that always seems to fit my mood.

This year when they were having their membership drive I decided it was time for me to contribute. That’s right, I became a member of MPR. Not only that but because of my donation I get these cool gifts. Bob Dylan’s new CD? Mittens made by mentally challenged adults? Making a donation to public radio has never been so cool!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I meant to put the link for the current in this post but I forgot so if anyone wants it: http://minnesota.publicradio.org/

    Best way to listen to the current when you aren't in Minnesota.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home