Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Baby It's Cold Outside

When Adrianne and I were looking for apartments this summer we had a specific budget. We knew that utilities would run us high so we tried to find a place with utilities were included. We were successful but we were slightly weary.

What will it be like in the winter? Will be warm? Oh well! Sweaters are fun and I just got a new down comforter, it will be so cozy!

It’s beginning to get cold out and the house is not cozy. It’s cold. My hands are cold and so is my noise. We have the oven on and open to warm the house. It isn’t working well. We’re beginning to face the ultimate truth.

We need space heaters.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I don't know any more. My parents just informed me that they are officially the worst fire hazard ever.

    I think we should ask the folks on the 2nd floor what they do.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home