Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Conversations With My Husband

Steve and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie last night when I heard him cough a little and then say "phew". I turned to look at him and noticed he was holding his wedding ring in his palm. He noticed me checking him out and said: "You would be mad if I swallowed my wedding ring right?"

"Yes I would be mad if you swallowed it but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't make it past your epiglottis and I would have to heimlich that out of you." I told him.

"Maybe not," he pondered looking at the ring, "but you would definitely make me sift through poop for it."

"Yes I would. Because I'm sure as hell not going to."

"Then I should stop playing with this right now." He said as he slipped the ring back on and we continued to watch the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home