Standing Tall

The musings of a twenty something girl from the Midwest.

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Waiting for My Husband

Of the four weeks that Steve and I have lived in Chicago he has been gone for almost two of them. When we moved to Chicago Steve stayed full time with the company that he worked for in Boston until the end of August on the agreement he would work a show for them a the end of the month in Iowa. It worked out well since we needed money to move and health care benefits until mine kicked in.

Steve has been in Iowa for the past two weeks, I've been working more days then I ever have in my life until today. I'm off for the entire holiday weekend and Steve comes home today! I can't wait to spend the entire weekend with him.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:29 PM , Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

    Good for you! I hear too many stories from spouses who would prefer to see less of their significant others :) And I just spent 28 days out of 48 on the road, so I know what you mean. May the reunion be all you hope for!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home